Wednesday, August 11, 2010

(5) Quarter-Finals Round 5 REVIEW

1. Plutonic
I've heard better acapella, and that's my only problem with them. I didn't think their song choice was great either; they could have done something les rappy and more singy.

2. Dylan Plummer
I have never seen someone jump rope so well! This was really amazing. He is very talented and it was overall very enjoyable to watch.

3. Pup
Considering he never actually did anything, I can't give him much credit. He better not go through...

4. Cam Hodges
Although a good singer, there are already THREE male singers in the semi-finals. STOP!!!!

5. Ryan Rodriguez
Although I thought I was going to like him, after watching more of his performance I realized that what he does is just not as good as Haspop, which means he's not going to win. It was only interesting a certain degree.

6. Austin Anderson
I acutally thought his act was pretty funny. It made me giggle and I could relate to it very well. I liked him.

7. Booker Forte
First off, I CANNOT BELIEVE they selected an act that was almost identical to Haspop! Why would they do that?! And it certainly didn't help that he wasn't nearly as good as Haspop either and overall pretty boring...

8. Pizza Pat
I was actually really entertained by Pizza Pat. I thought it was unique, interesting, and pretty cool to watch!

9. Kristina Young
She has a pretty good voice and I think she really has the potential to do well. Her performance wasn't bad.

10. Alexander Bui
He's very talented, but I agree with Sharon that it was kind of boring. I just can't see myself paying in Vegas to see him play piano.

11. Dan Sperry
It was a cool trick, but it took too long to get to the climax and it got really boring.

12. Jackie Evancho
She is an amazing singer, and I'm almost posotive that she is going to get through. What an amazing voice for such a small girl!

------------------------------------
MY TOP 4:
1. Jackie Evancho
2. Dylan Plummer
3. Austin Anderson
4. Pizza Pat
------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment