Wednesday, August 25, 2010

(5) Semi-Finals Round 1 REVIEW

Not the best night,

1. Anna & Patryk
They did an amazing dancing performance tonight! They are really impressive.

2. Christina & Ali
They definitely had a few off notes, and I don't think they made the right song choice to really show off their vocals, but there's just something special about them.

3. Antonio Restivo
I think this was one of his better performances. It was very big and grand, and the addition of fire is cool, but the illusion is just another disappearing person act. They are getting old.

4. Future Funk
They needed to do more break-dancing. They are very cute but the dancing isn't good enough

5. Taylor Matthews
His performance was just OK. He could be better.

6. Connor Doran
I actually kind of liked the song choice. It was very heartwarming again, but I just don't think there's enough of an entertainment factor for him to win.

7. Dan Sperry
This trick was awful. It was a clever idea, but it was very clear that something was going on when the doctor woman randomly walked in front of him for two seconds and then walked away.

8. Christina Young
Her performance honestly just sounded awful.

9. ArcAttack
They were good but they get kinda boring after a while. However, I like the addition of the story-line this time.

10. Michael Grimm
He really has star quality. I think he's one of the only pure singers ever on the show that I actually want to see go through.

11. AscenDance
I was a little disappointed by their act this time, but I know they could do better with another chance.

12. Prince Poppycock
I don't think it was the best song choice, but it was definitely unique, creative, and entertaining to watch!

My Top 5:
-Prince Poppycock
-AscenDance
-Michael Grimm
-ArcAttack
-Anna & Patryk

No comments:

Post a Comment