Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quarter-Finals Round 1 RESULTS

America (and the judges) voted, and here are the first of the Top 20:

1. Grandma Lee
She would have been sixth choice if I could have picked one, so I guess I'm fine with her getting through.

2. Acrodunk
I don't care what anybody still says, their act, although cool, is still pretty boring and repetative, and I can't see them sustaining in Las Vegas. 

3. Arcadian Broad
He was in my top 5, so I'm glad to see him go through. It still stinks that the judges had to pick between him and Thia, but I probably would have picked him too because I am more than posotive that there will be plenty more singing acts to go through. 

4. Drew Thomas Magic
He was in my top 5 too. Glad to see America made at least one right choice. 

5. Kevin Skinner
I figured this was coming, but I'm still not happy about it. But I'm not really worried, there are plenty more singers that will surely beat him by the end.

WOW, only TWO of the acts I picked to go through actually did. How dissapointing...

No comments:

Post a Comment