Wednesday, July 28, 2010

(5) Quarter-Finals Round 3 RESULTS

I'm pretty satisfied with America's choices this week!

Haspop
He was my favorite act from the night, so I'm really happy to see him go through. He's really, really fun to watch and I can't wait to see how far he goes!

The Studio One Young Beast Society
I'm so glad to see a dance group go to the semi-finals! They are a really talented group of dancers and I'm really excited to see what they have in store for next week

Debora Romer
I kind of saw this one coming, but she wasn't my favorite. She's definitely in the top 6 overall, so I'd rather see her go through than some of the others.

Jeremy VanSchoonhoven
I must admit I was quite upset to see Kaya & Sadie go home, but Jeremy definiely deserves the chance to perform in Vegas. He comes off as very modest and shy, but his act last night was really great.

3/4 is pretty good! I'll take it! Thanks America!

No comments:

Post a Comment