Thursday, September 13, 2012

(7) Finals REVIEW

David Garibaldi and his CMYK's
Wow, I was quite disappointed by that performance. It was pretty boring and needed more dancing or something else going on to keep us entertained. Also, I could pretty much tell what it was going to be before the 'reveal' and it didn't end up being that impressive. Very disappointed with this as I was expecting something much, much better for his final performance.

Tom Cotter
He definitely made me laugh, so I can't complain too much. Not only does he always deliver great material that makes me laugh, but adding an element of improv truly makes it spectacular. Best comedian AGT has ever had.
The Untouchables
They are always great dancers, but I could sort of tell that they had less time to prepare for this performance; the dancers weren't as in-sync as usual. Saw a few cool new tricks, too. They're great, but I'm not sure they deserve to win.
Joe Castillo
Not very impressed. That's something I would expect from his initial try-out. No interesting story and no intricate details. Like I've said before, there are better sand artists on YouTube.
William Close
Although I have not been a huge fan of his throughout the course of the show, I definitely think that performance was his best. I'm still not all that impressed by his instruments but it does sound pretty cool.
Olate Dogs
They always make me smile and the dogs are very cute, but I just can't stand the fact that they do the same tricks every time. If they have to repeat tricks now then what are they going to do in an hour+ Vegas show?



Definitely a great finale. I must admit that nothing really WOWED me like I was hoping, but still all great acts that deserve to be here.

My Ranking:

1. Tom Cotter
2. Olate Dogs
3. David Garibaldi and His CMYK's
4. William Close
5. The Untouchables
6. Joe Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment