Friday, September 7, 2012

(7) Semi-Finals Round 2 RESULTS

TOP 4:

Lightwire Theater
Not as surprise. They are a great act that could definitely hold a show in Vegas. I think I've decided that they're different enough from Team iLuminate that they might have a chance to do really well in the Finals.

David Garibaldi and His CMYK's
No surprise there, either. Although last night wasn't my favorite performance of his, this guy has been one of my favorites the whole time, and I am really looking forward to what he could do for his finale performance.

Olate Dogs
A great act, but if they make it to the finals I want to see some different tricks!

The Untouchables
Somewhat suprised to see them beat Tim Hockenberry, but I think they really deserve it. They are a great dance act regardless of their age, and their age only makes it more impressive.

Top 3:
1. The Untouchables: WOW. I thought for sure they would end up in the bottom 2 (of the top 4).
2. Olate Dogs
3. David Garibaldi and His CMYK's

I picked 2 out of 3 acts, but I must say this is going to be an amazing finals. Plus we are guaranteed that a singer is not going to win this year!!! Can't wait to see what the finale has in store!

1 comment:

  1. I think EVERYONE assumed that Lightwire Theater would win, and this is probably the biggest upset. Honestly, EVERYONE I wanted to get in did, which I thought it would be Lightwire, Hockenberry and Garibaldi, so I guess one act was what I expected. I couldn’t be happier though. I have to say though, since I hate some of the filler on AGT, I’m glad that my Auto Hop feature makes the time watching, shorter, since I can watch commercial free on my PrimeTime Anytime recordings. The time saved even means I can watch another TV show at the end of the evening.

    ReplyDelete