Friday, September 14, 2012

(7) SEASON 7 FINALE

6TH PLACE: The Untouchables
I thought they were definitely better than Joe Castillo, but I knew they would be one of the first few eliminated. They are definitely great dancers, but they needed to do more if they wanted to have a chance against some of the other acts.

5TH PLACE: Joe Castillo
What he does is truly unique and creative, but I really think he blew it last night with his performance. He should have done something more unique and intricate.

4TH PLACE: David Garibaldi and His CMYK's
I really liked this guy the first few times he performed, but after that it started to go downhill in my opinion. That being said, he is a great performer and also brought something truly unique to the competition.

3RD PLACE: William Close
WOW. What a shocker!! I didn't like him very much but the judges loved him and I saw so many people online saying they would vote for him, so I thought for sure he would make at least the top 2 if not win it all.

FINAL RESULT: Olate Dogs Take the Win!!
I found myself rooting for Tom Cotter at the last minute, but Olate Dogs is truly a fantastic act. I don't like that they repeat so many tricks, but the tricks that they do are definitely one of a kind. The thing I like about Tom Cotter is that he does a different act every time because he's a comedian. Overall, I am happy to see Olate Dogs win as you can't help falling in love with those dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment