Thursday, July 21, 2011

(6) Quarter-Finals Round 2 RESULTS

Silhouettes
A fantastic act that I'm sure will make it even into the Finals. They are one of my favorites in the whole competition so I'm very excited they made it through.

Daniel Joseph Baker
He is an amazing singer and has a great personality. I'm glad America is not turned off by his exuberant personality; he deserves much success.

Steven Retchless
I'm very shocked to see him go through, although he was one of my top 4. It's great that America is embracing his unique talent.

Smage Bros. Riding Shows
When I was choosing my Top 4 it came down to Landon Swank and them, just like it did with America's votes. So, although it is not Landon, I am happy to see them through. They are a fairly exciting act that I'm sure has much more to offer.

3/4! That's pretty awesome! I'm running at 7/8 so far! This is fantastic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment