Thursday, July 28, 2011

(6) Quarter-Finals Round 3 RESULTS

RESULT #1
Purrfect Angelz vs. Ian Johnson vs. Summerwind Skippers
MY GUESS: I am sort of surprised that any of them will make it but I will have to guess Summerwind Skippers
RESULT: No One
MY THOUGHTS: I am not surprised, but I am upset to see the Skippers go home, they were awesome!

RESULT #2
Poplyfe vs. Landou Eugene Murphy Jr.
MY GUESS: Since the last one was no one, this one has got to be both.
RESULT: Both
MY THOUGHTS: I certainly appreciate Landou Eugene and admit that he has a great voice. That one definitely doesn't surprise me. I guess after the praise that the judges gave Poplyfe last night I should have figured they would make it through. I am certainly not upset about it though, they were definitely in the top 6 last night.

RESULT #3
Mauricio Hererra vs. Captain & Maybelle vs. Lys Agnes vs. Monet
MY GUESS: Lys Agnes; America likes its opera singers
RESULT: Lys Agnes
MY THOUGHTS: She was one of my picks, so I am happy. I am not surprised that Monet and Mauricio didn't make it, and I guess Captain & Maybelle are just too gruesome for America, though I personally liked them.

RESULT #4
Seth Grabel vs. Sh'Boss Boys vs. Professor Splash
MY GUESS: Seth Grabel will be eliminated first; if not him then Professor Splash
RESULT: The Sh'Boss Boys
MY THOUGHTS: Wow, not what I expected; I thought America would find them too cute

          Seth Grabel vs. Professor Splash
          MY GUESS: I have a feeling the judges will choose Professor Splash
          (2 to 1, of course)
          RESULT: Professor Splash
          MY THOUGHTS: Doesn't surprise me, but I definitely don't see
          him winning, especially because his act is so limited to a ten
          second dive, regardless of if there's fire or not.

TOP 4:
Poplyfe
Landou Eugene Murphy, Jr.
Lys Agnes
Professor Splash

MY PICKS VS. AMERICA'S
1/4 : Not my best, but I didn't really expect America to agree with me this week. Overall I am content with the outcome, all the acts are decent enough. I am upset about the Summerwind Skippers though, they were really good and deserved to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment