Monday, July 11, 2011

SEASON 6 Begins!

The Preliminary Auditions and Vegas Week are over and the Top 48 have been announced! It looks like there is some awesome talent this year. Here are my comments on Vegas Week and the Top 48:

The Group to Advance Directly to the Top 48:
I was very happy to see Silhouettes and Team iLuminate go on. Lys Agnes, Melissa Villasenor, and the Rhinestone Ropers were good picks too. However, I was a bit surprised to see Captain & Maybelle and Squonk Opera go through. We didn't even get to see all of Squonk Opera's audition. I was not surprised to see the three danger acts (Flores Family, Splash, and The Ropers) go through but I'm not sure I like them all that much.

The Top 48:
Some of the decisions really surprised me, and I was disappointed to see certain acts go home. Overall, I think it will be a great season and I am excited for the Quarter-Finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment