Wednesday, September 21, 2011

(6) Season 6 Reflection

Overall, Season 6 was pretty good. The quarter-finals talent wasn't always great, but the semi-finals and top 10 were some of the best acts in any season.

Some of my favorite acts:
-Anna Graceman
-Daniel Joseph Baker
-Silhouettes
-Summerwind Skippers
-Team iLuminate
-Fatally Unique
-Melissa Villasenor
-West Springfield Dance Team

Some of my least favorite acts:
Gabe Rocks
Professor Splash
Mauricio Herrera
Squonk Opera

Although I really wanted a non-singer to win, I can't say that I am too upset with Landou winning. He is a very talented singer. Ever since the first auditions I really thought Team iLumiante and Silhouettes had a chance. I think they were even in the same audition episode actually. They were both my favorites throughout the whole competition. This year the dance acts really came through and did a great job. There were so many good dance groups from Fatally Unique to WSDT. The singers this year actually were not that good. Landou was probably the only really, really good singer. Anyways, it was a great season, and once the Semi-Finals started I was beginning to think it was the best yet. Can't wait till Season 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment