Thursday, September 15, 2011

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT SEASON 6 FINALE

So I'm basically going to skip the junk at the beginning of the show and get right to my thoughts on the results.

1ST ELIMINATION: Poplyfe
Not surprised at all. They are a great group but they didn't give their best performance last night, and also aren't as unique as the other acts. They should still be grateful that they made it this far, though, and realize they have a great career ahead of them.

2ND ELIMINATION: Team iLuminate
WOW. Actually a shocker to me. Not only did I think they would win, but I thought they would at least get 2nd place. I knew Landou would be in the final 2, but although Silhouettes were great, I thought Team illuminate would surely beat them. Oh well. iLuminate certainly has a great road ahead of them as well.

FINAL RESULTS: Landou Eugene Murhpy, Jr takes the win
Not a surprise, but I am throughly disappointed. I REALLY wanted a non-singing act to win this year. I thought it was going to happen too until it came down to the Final 4 with Landou being the singer left. He has honestly given GREAT performances every time and is truly a talented guy. That being said, I REALLY wanted a non-singing act to win this year. Considering how great the dance acts were this year, having a singer win again pretty much leaves me hopeless that a non-singer is ever going to win. Anyways, Landou Euguene Murphy, Jr. is a great guy with a great voice, and probably needs the money more than a bunch of kids. I give credit to the Silhouettes for making it to the top 2. They are also a great act who will do well in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment