Wednesday, September 7, 2011

(6) Top 10 REVIEW

Team iLuminate
I like that they did something different than their last few performances. I don't think it was their best one yet, but it was definitely very good. They definitely have a chance at winning the whole thing and certainly making it to the Finals. There is so much they can do, and I can't wait to see what they bring next week.
Landou Eugene Murphy, Jr.
That was an excellent performance. He has a great voice, and tonight he had a great set surrounding him. He really took control of the stage and gave a great performance.
Poplyfe
I honestly did not think this performance was that good. There last one was much better. It sounded like she was rushing through the vocals because the music was too fast. To me, it was a little too tacky and rushed. They are a good group, but I don't think this performance did them justice.
West Springfield Dance Team
I guess I agree that it's predictable, but I really liked this performance. The set / story was brought to a whole new level. I thought the choreography was pretty good too. No, I didn't think it was great, but it was pretty good at the least.
Smage Bros. Riding Shows
I didn't really think this performance was as good as the last one. It wasn't nearly as exciting, in fact, I thought it was pretty boring at some points watching the guy run around and lay in different positions.
Silhouettes
Although that was a lot simpler than their previous performances, I though it was just as good. I was a little confused following the 'story', but the music and dancing were very beautiful and graceful. A really great performance from the Silhouettes.
Landon Swank
It was a cool illusion, but the beginning was a little boring and it was a little too small scale. It was also very similar to his quarter-final illusion which sent him home. I really like his contemporary spin on these tricks, which is something I haven't really seen before.
Anna Graceman
It was a very nice performance, but I don't think it showcased her voice as much as it could have. Her last performance was much better, but I do think that this one was pretty good. I liked the song choice too.
Lys Agnes
I'm sorry, but to me, that was an awful performance. It was way too low for her and it didn't show case her voice like her other performances did. I'm really shocked that she chose to do something like that, but it really did not work for me.
Miami All Stars
I thought the dancing was very good, but the whole football thing was very childish. It seemed out of place for such a sophisticated dancing group. They are very talented, but this wasn't a good choice for them.






My Ranking:
(from best act to worst)

1. Silhouettes
2. Team iLuminate
3. Landou Eugene Murphy, Jr.
4. Landon Swank

5. West Springfield Dance Team
6. Anna Graceman
7. Miami Allstars
8. Poplyfe
9. Smage Bros. Riding Shows
10. Lys Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment