Thursday, September 1, 2011

(6) Semi-Finals Round 2 RESULTS

RESULT #1
Gymkana vs. Steven Retchless vs. Silhouettes
MY GUESS: Probably Silhouettes. There performance wasn't as good, but I'm pretty sure America will vote them through.
RESULT: Silhouettes
MY THOUGHTS: They are a great act with a lot of versatility. I'm sure next week's performance will be great.

RESULT #2
Landou Eugene Murphy Jr vs. Anna Graceman
MY GUESS: It has to be both of them. I can't believe that they wouldn't both make it through.
RESULT: Landou Eugene Murphy Jr. and Anna Graceman
MY THOUGHTS: That was a mean way of doing it, but I'm glad they're both moving on.

RESULT #3
Professor Splash vs. Fatally Unique vs. Summerwind Skippers vs. Landon Swank
MY GUESS: This is very tough, but probably Fatally Unique or Landon Swank. I would have to guess Landon.
RESULT: Landon Swank
MY THOUGHTS: I had a feeling it would be him, but it's still an interesting pick.

RESULT #4
Snap Boogie vs. Smage Bros vs. Kinetic King
MY GUESS: I have a feeling Snap Boogie will be eliminated, only because of his buzz. I don't think it will be Smage Bros. though.
RESULT: The Kinetic King
MY THOUGHTS: Somewhat of a surprise, but not too much.

          Snap Boogie vs. Smage Bros. Riding Shows
          MY GUESS: I'm 80% sure they will choose Smage Bros.
          RESULT: Smage Bros. Riding Shows
          MY THOUGHTS: They were great.
       

TOP 5:
Silhouettes (my #2)
Anna Graceman (my #1)
Landou Eugene Murphy, Jr. (my #4)
Landon Swank (my #7)
Smage Bros. Riding Shows (my #3)

MY PICKS VS. AMERICA'S
4/5! That's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment