Thursday, September 8, 2011

(6) Top 10 RESULTS

RESULT #1
Smage Bros. vs. Team iLuminate
MY GUESS: Team illuminate
RESULTS: Team illuminateMY THOUGHTS: :)

RESULT #2
Miami All Stars vs. Lys Agnes
MY GUESS: I'm surprised that either of these two are getting through. I would say neither but I won't and say Lys.
RESULT: Neither
MY THOUGHTS: Had a feeling, but I didn't think they would really do that.

RESULT #3
Poplyfe vs. Landon Swank
MY GUESS: This is a very, very tough one, but because Landon Swank was voted out in the quarter-finals I will guess Poplyfe.
RESULTS: PoplyfeMY THOUGHTS: Wow, to think that Poplyfe made the top 4 of the entire competition is very interesting and not what I thought would happen.

RESULT #4
West Springfield Dance Team vs. Silhouettes
MY GUESS: Silhouettes, duh.
RESULT: Silhouettes
MY THOUGHTS: Both are great, but Silhouettes really deserves it

RESULT #5
Landou Eugene Murphy vs. Anna Graceman
MY GUESS: Anna was good but Landou was much better.
RESULT: Landou Eugene Murphy, Jr.
MY THOUGHTS: Good for him.

TOP 4:
Team iLuminate (my #2)
Poplyfe (my #8)
Silhouettes (my #1)
Landou Eugene Murphy, Jr. (my #3)

MY PICKS VS. AMERICA'S
3/4! Pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment