Wednesday, August 15, 2012

(7) Wild Card Picks

MY WILD CARD PICKS

Acts that deserved to move on originally:
1. Lindsey Norton
2. Sebastian "El Charro de Oro"
3. Hawley Magic
4. Unity in Motion
5. Danielle Stallings
6. Todd Oliver
7. 787 Crew
8. All That

Acts that deserve a second chance:
9. Aurora Light Painters
10. Lisa Clark Dancers
11. Erica and Olivia
12. Elusive

JUDGES' WILD CARD PICKS

Sharon's Picks:
1. All That
2. Lindsey Norton
3. The Bandaz Brothers
4. Jake Wesley Rogers

Howard's Picks:
5. Ben Blaque
6. Todd Oliver
7. Spencer Horsman
8. Horse

Howie's Picks:
9. Jarrett and Raja
10. Sebastian "El Charro de Oro"
11. Cristin Sandu
12. Andrew de Leon

MY THOUGHTS

I only agreed with 4 of the wild card acts! I had never considered The Bandaz Brothers though, and must admit I would like to see them again. Jake Wesley Rogers and Ben Blaque almost made my list, so they doesn't bother me. Spencer Horsman is an OK choice but I don't think Horse deserves to be back. I think Hawley Magic deserved to come back rather than Jarret and Raja. Cristin Sandu and Andrew de Leon are OK, but I think there are better choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment