Wednesday, August 15, 2012

(7) Quarter-Finals Round 5 [YouTube Snapple Show] REVIEW

Clint Carvalho
I'll take their word that it's a hard thing to get a bird to do (though it wouldn't seem like it), but I didn't think it was that cool. I just don't think it was anything spectacular, but then again what do I really know about birds.
Reverse Order
It didn't sound very good and it wasn't really anything special. If a band is going to do well on this show they have to be really unique or different.
Rudy Coby
The ending trick was cool, but it took too long to get there. I think he needed to spend more time tightening the act to make it more entertaining.
7 in Unison
They're good dancers, but I don't think they're America's Got Talent quality. None of the moves were that cool or unique. I completely agree with the judges; they just weren't anything special.
Drew Erwin
I think he's a good singer, but I honestly think he's too young at this point. I cut him some slack for being a 'rookie', but I still don't think he's anything special. I completely agree with everything Howard said.
Melinda Hill
That was pretty bad. Definitely not as good as the other comedians in the show. The material was just not funny at all. In fact, I didn't laugh at anything she said.
Eric Buss
That was actually probably the most entertaining thing I've seen all night. That being said, it still doesn't deserve to be on this show.
Romeo Dance Cheetah
That was extremely painful to watch. There is absolutely no entertainment value in that. It was simply a guy jumping around on stage.
The Magic of Puck
Hmm, that was actually pretty cool. I feel like I may have seen something similar before, but it's definitely the best thing so far tonight.
Bria Kelly
She's got a great voice, and compared to the other acts tonight I can't help but be impressed.
Cast in Bronze
It basically sounded like a piano, so I didn't think it was anything special.
Academy of Villains
FINALLY! An act that actually deserves to be on this show! The beginning part was very cool and I've never seen that before. Their actual dancing was very good too. Definitely best act of the night.




Absolutely the WORST night of America's Got Talent that I've ever seen in 7 whole seasons!
I'm lucky I was able to pull together a Top 4 which are at least all decent acts.

My Ranking:

1. Academy of Villains
2. The Magic of Puck
3. Bria Kelly
4. Clint Carvalho

5. Drew Erwin
6. Rudy Coby
7. 7 in Unison
8. Eric Boss
9. Melinda Hill
10. Reverse Order
11. Cast in Bronze
12. Romeo Dance Cheetah

No comments:

Post a Comment