Wednesday, August 22, 2012

(7) Quarter-Finals Round 6 [Wild Card] RESULTS

Sebastian "El Charro de Oro" (my #4)
He deserved to move on in his original quarter-final round, so I'm glad to see that he finally got what he deserved. His mariachi voice is great, and he is a great kid with a great personality.

Andrew De Leon (my #9)
I personally don't think he's that great, but I had a feeling America would. I also think part of his appeal is simply the fact that he doesn't look like he would sing like that, which is unfortunate because it should be about the talent.

Todd Oliver (my #1)
I'm very happy to see him through, but it's still shocking to see Spencer Horsman go home after what he did last night. I think the comedians are really great this season, so Todd Oliver will really have to step it up for the Semi-Finals.

First off, I'm shocked that Jarrett and Raja were sent home. I thought for sure that Jarrett and Raja would be one of the two left over.

All That! (my #10)
I never thought it would come down to them, but after thinking about it I definitely think they deserved to make it over Lindsey Norton. I think All That! has more to offer.

My Picks vs. America's
2 / 4. Not my best, but not terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment