Thursday, August 30, 2012

(7) Semi-Finals Round 1 RESULTS

TOP 4:

Joe Castillo
Definitely one of the more creative and unique acts on the show. My only problem with him is that I've seen better sand artists on YouTube.

William Close
Not my favorite but I know everybody else loves him. Sad to see Academy go because they are definitely the best dance act that has ever been on this show.

Todd Oliver
WOW. Totally the last one of those three I expected to go through. He was good but I think the other 3 acts were much better.

Tom Cotter
Definitely deserves it, but I'm really sad to see Dittelman go home.

TOP 3:

1. William Close
2. Tom Cotter
3. Joe Castillo

I only picked 1 of the 3 acts...but I will definitely say this is shaping up to be a great Finale as all three of these acts are unique in their own way and will truly bring something different to the competition.

1 comment:

  1. I like William Close, but his recent performance wasn’t his best. I’m interested to see what he can do when he pulls out all of the stops though. I was very disappointed to see Todd Oliver left behind by Howie, but I guess he figured they already had a comedian with Tom Cotter. I was talking to my Dish coworker about it and he was disgusted too. I was so anxious to watch the results that I turned on my PrimeTime Anytime recording this morning while getting ready for work and watched it without commercials because I can skip them with Auto Hop now. That saved me enough time to watch the show while getting ready for work and still get there on time; an invaluable way to keep my job!

    ReplyDelete