Thursday, September 10, 2009

Semi-Finals Round 2 RESULTS

1. Hairo Torres
Great to see him go through. His act is fun, entertaining, original, and well, not a singing act.

2. Recycled Percussion
They were not my pick to advance, but I am interested to see what they bring to the finals.

3. Barbara Padilla
She has an amazing voice, and I am not the least bit surprised that she is in the finals.

4. Lawrence Beamen
His semi-finals performance was not the best, but he is a talented singer, so I am not totally against him being in the finals.

5. Drew Stevyns
I still don't think he is the greatest singer, but I can tell America likes him. He has is probably the weakest of the four singers in the final, but it will be interesting to see what happens.

Well, America only voted 2/5 that I chose through, but I guess we will just have to see what happens in the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment