Saturday, September 19, 2009

Season 4 Reflection

Overall, I would have to say that America's Got Talent Season 4 was just full of talent.

Being someone who tends to like acts that aren't just about singing, I thought this season had a lot of unique variety and dance acts who really had shots at winning. I thought the Top 40 was fairly solid this year minus maybe 4 or 5 acts. I thought the Top 20 was pretty good; I agreed with 13 of the 20 acts in the Top 20. I thought the Top 10 was overall very talented, although I only agreed with 5 of the 10 acts in the final round.

Some of my favorite acts this season:
-Fab Five
-Mosaic
-Drew Thomas Magic
-Voices of Glory
-Pixie Mystere
-FootworKINGz
-Hairo Torres
-Ishaara
-Barbara Padilla
-EriAm Sisters

Some of my least favorite acts this season:
-Kevin Skinner
-The Diva League
-Manuela Horn
-Carol Loo
-Dave Johnson
-Coney Island Chris
-The Lollipop Girls

I really thought this season had potential, and the truth is it did. The only problem was America got in the way and screwed things up. Kevin Skinner did NOT deserve to win, but there were definitely many acts in the Top 40 who did. I have watched all three seasons preceding this one, and have always been happy or at least content with the winner until now. However, I will still continue to watch the show and blog about here at americas--got--talent.blogspot.com. I am excited for Season 5 and am ready for a new season full of talent!

It's been a great few months, and I'm happy to say it was all worth it, despite the fact that I don't like the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment