Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Semi-Finals Round 1 RESULTS

1. Texas Tenors
Very glad to see them go through; they are an amazing group, and I knew that America would love them.

2. Grandma Lee
Obviously America loves her, and yes, she is a great person, but I just don't think her jokes are funny enough for her to be in the finals...However, I am glad she made it over Tony & Rory and Drew Thomas Magic.

3. Kevin Skinner
Well, I still feel he is overrated, but America gets what they want. Maybe he will impress me more in his final performance. 

I got so nervous when two of the acts that I wanted to see go through had were going head to head for a final judges vote. I had basically decided that I wanted the Fab Five to win, but I was surprised to hear that they would send both acts through. I have a feeling the producers had nothing to do with it, and it was purely a decision made by the judges that they knew the producers would have to accept. 

4. Fab Five
SO glad to see them through! They have amazing talent and really deserve this opportunity. 

5. Voices of Glory
Not only do they have amazing talent, but they have a great attitude towards everything. I know they will come back in the finals with an even better performance

Well, 3/5 acts is not bad, considering only one of the acts I chose to go through didn't. Paradizo Dance was my last choice anyways, so I'm not that dissapointed. Grandma Lee and Kevin Skinner aren't my favorite acts, but I hope they impress me more in the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment