Wednesday, September 16, 2009

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT SEASON 4 FINALE

1. Kevin Skinner
WOW, I cannot believe Kevin Skinner won! He is absolutely nothing compared to Barbara Padilla, and deserves sqaut for his voice. OK, you can argue he deserves something, but certainly not one million dollars and a headline show in Las Vegas!!!! He can't carry a tune, and had the worst voice of anyone in the Top 10. I would argue even in the Top 20! Why the hell did he win?! America voted for the wrong reasons of course. Either that, or American's are tone deaf and/or complete idiots.

2. Barbara Padilla
Now SHE can sing! She has an amazing voice, and is a wonderful and kind person who deserves the title of Best New Act in America. She is certainly talented, and I cannot believe she did not win. However, I must say I am happy to see her in second place at the least.

3. Recycled Percussion
Although not my favorite act, Recycled Percussion is very Vegas-like, and they are a unique group who at least does something other than sing. I am happy to see them in the Top 5.

4. The Texas Tenors
Although not the greatest singers (still better than Kevin Skinner), The Texas Tenors are a quality Vegas act taht have the talent to sustain a show. They can sound really good at some points, and after a bit of work they will be able to harmonize much better.

5. Voices of Glory
They should be second place (out of the acts in the Top 5) in my opinion, but they certainly deserve a spot above Kevin Skinner. Those three kids are talented, kind, and generous and man can they sing! That little girl can sound really good at some points, and they all harmonized perfectly during their last performance.

Fab Five, Grandma Lee, Drew Stevyns, Hairo Torres, Lawrence Beamen
In my opinion Fab Five should have won, as it would be great to see a talented act that doesn't just sing win this show. Hairo Torres also deserves recognition for his amazing talent, and I don't think Drew Stevyns is too bad either. Lawrence Beamen is almost as bad as Kevin Skinner in my opinion, and then Grandma Lee is a great woman, but honestly just not funny enough to be in the Top 5 like she isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment