Thursday, August 18, 2011

(6) Quarter-Finals Round 6 [Wild Card] RESULTS

RESULT #1
Shevonne vs. Yellow Designs Stunt Team vs. West Springfield Dance Team
MY GUESS: I think I've narrowed it down to Shevonne or Yellow Designs because the judges weren't too thrilled with West Springfield. It's really tough because they're both such different acts, but Shevonne is somewhat of a fresh act to America so my guess is her.
RESULT: West Springfield Dance Team
MY THOUGHTS: What?!?! That was totally not what I expected! I just thought since Piers and Howie didn't have the best reviews for them that they wouldn't get through. I'm certainly happy but I just didn't expect it.

RESULT #2
Avery and the Calico Hearts vs. Charles Peachock vs. Those Funny Little People vs. The Kinetic King
MY GUESS: Definitely not Charles or TFLP. I think it may actually go to the Kinetic King because of his successful comeback and I think America likes his personality, they just couldn't vote for him last time because he screwed up so badly.
RESULT: The Kinetic King
MY THOUGHTS: I personally thought it was a little boring last night, but I think America just falls in love with him. Hopefully he will bring back the popsicle sticks next time.

RESULT #3
Landon Swank vs. Seth Grabel
MY GUESS: It's definitely tough to call. America could fall for this grand act with cute little kids or choose the more unique magician. My guess is Landon Swank.
RESULT: Landon Swank
MY THOUGHTS: I don't think it hurt that he had the 12th performance spot, but he definitely put together a good performance last night and deserves to move on.

RESULT #4
Summerwind Skippers vs. J Chris Newberg vs. The Fiddleheads
MY GUESS: This one is not easy to call but I have a feeling J Chris Newberg will be eliminated first. Purely a guess, though, because it could be anyone.
RESULT: J Chris Newberg
MY THOUGHTS: I guess America just doesn't care for his comedy.

          Summerwind Skippers vs. The Fiddleheads
          MY GUESS: Piers will obviously choose the Skippers, and Howie will
          obviously choose The Fiddleheads. Sharon will make the final decision. 
          As to what that decision will be I don't really know. I will say the 
          Skippers only because I liked them so much.
          RESULT: Summerwind Skippers
          MY THOUGHTS: Yay! I was almost afraid Sharon would pick the Fiddleheads just
          in spite of Piers. They definitely have grown a lot and are a really great act.
       

TOP 4:
West Springfield Dance Team (my #4)
The Kinetic King (my #10)
Landon Swank (my #2)
Summerwind Skippers (my #1)

MY PICKS VS. AMERICA'S
3/4 : Yay! This is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment