Sunday, August 7, 2011

(6) My Wild Card Picks / Official Wild Card Picks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***CLICK HERE FOR MY "WILD CARD SHOW" REVIEW***
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my 12 Picks for the Wild Card Show this season:
(in no particular order)

Deserved to move on originally:
1. Charles Peachock
2. Summerwind Skippers
3. Landon Swank
4. Yellow Designs Stunt Team

Deserve a second chance:
5. The Kinetic King
6. The Rhinestone Ropers
7. Dani Shay
8. Thomas John

Other acts I liked:
9. Captain & Maybelle
10. Seth Grabel
11. Attack Dance Crew
12. The Sh'Boss Boys

--------------------------------------------

Official Wild Card Picks from the Judges:

1. West Springfield Dance Team (Sharon's Choice)
2. Landon Swank (Piers's Choice)
3. The Kinetic King (Piers's Choice)
4. Summerwind Skippers (Piers's Choice)
5. Charles Peachock (Piers's Choice)
6. Yellow Designs Stunt Team (Sharon's Choice)
7. Shevone (Sharon's Choice)
8. J Chris Newberg (Howie's Choice)
9. Those Funny Little People (Howie's Choice)
10. Seth Grabel (Howie's Choice)
11. The Fiddleheads (Howie's Choice)
12. Avery and the Calico Hearts (Sharon's Choice)

--------------------------------------------

My Picks vs. The Judges':

I chose 6 / 12 acts that the judges picked, although I would have picked West Springfield Dance Team too if that had been an option. Overall I am happy with the judges' selections, although I have no idea who Shevone is and am upset to see Those Funny Little People taking up someone else's spot. I'm iffy on J Chris Newberg and Avery, but I think the Fiddleheads were a good choice even though I didn't pick them.

No comments:

Post a Comment