Wednesday, July 4, 2012

(7) Quarter-Finals Round 1 RESULTS

Shanice and Maurice Hayes (my #8)
Not a shocker. The judges loved their performance and I'm not surprised that America likes this kind of act too. Although they were not in my top 4, I am happy to be able to give them a second chance in my mind since I think they have more potential than they seemed to show last night.


The Scott Brothers (my #1)
Not a surprise either. They were great last night. I'm sad to see 787 Crew leave, but there are plenty of other dance acts that will hopefully meet standards.

David Garibaldi and his CMYK's (my #2)
Great act. Can't wait to see what's next for them.


Edon (my #4)
I was actually expecting Todd Oliver to be eliminated first, but I was pulling for Edon the entire time anyways. He may be young, but he's got a great voice. I doubt he will make it to the top 10 but he still deserves to move on over most of the other acts.


My Picks vs. America's
3/4 is pretty good! Off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment