Wednesday, July 11, 2012

(7) Quarter-Finals Round 2 RESULTS

1. Turf (my #7)
I had a feeling it was going to be both of them, but I was actually rooting for Turf. Although he wasn't in my top 4, I think he's a pretty good act.


2. Tim Hockenberry (my #8)
I didn't think he was that great but America loves it's singers so I guess that's why he's moving through. He definitely has talent so maybe he will impress me more next time.

3. Tom Cotter (my #2)
He's got great potential and I think he gave a good performance last night. I'm excited to see what he does next.

4. Donovan and Rebecca (my #1)
Danielle was great but honestly Donovan and Rebecca deserve this way more. They are a great act with the ability to do a wide variety of things.

My Picks vs. America's
I chose 2/4 acts. I had a feeling Tim Hockenberry & Turf would make it through but they just weren't in my top 4.

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! The quarter finals turned out to be a great night to say bye to some annoying auditions and continue with people who have true skills. I’m going for Turf, Tim Hockenberry Tom Cotter and Donovan and Rebecca. This happens to be my favorite show on primetime and now that we are in the eliminations the show has improved. I started watching this after my wife got hooked and now we can share this experience together. I’ve been enjoying the latest episodes commercial free using my Auto Hop feature. With the touch of a button I can enable Auto Hop to skip annoying commercials for me or I can still do it manually too. I was excited about this feature after my coworker at Dish showed me. Now I can save a bit of money on batteries since I don’t need to use the fast forward button every ten minutes.

    ReplyDelete